Casablanca is a city to visit and indeed a city to go beyond for the capital Rabat (the knot of El Mouravids dynasty)
So while you are cruising out in Casablanca consider movie to the city close in road that city of Rabat you will definitely knot with once you book your private Rabat shore excursion from Casablanca .
In cheap sale for the precious glances at Hassan Tower and Mohammed V Mausoleum and going from Casaoui to Rbati lifestyle.
Add to that a visits to the kasbah settling medina coupled with an exposition once in the Roman ruins of Chellah. That ones that Morocco shares with the world as an international heritage spot.
The Rabat shore excursion will be a celebrating Rabat City Tour when you will shall feast In the discovery of places in bold existing in of the capital of Morocco: namely , the Kasbah of Oudaias, the Hassan Tower and the ruins of 200 columns, the Chellah Necropolis, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, the medina …
Thus you shall know in places the Rabat and the words behind it mainly being a grouping of people in the fortress refered to as Chellah also known by the romans as Sala Colonia in 40 AD on the river pass of Oued Bou Regreg
as the berber Almohad ruled the place it Became ‘’Ribat al fath’’ to them the knot that opens and they started building up their saltana “kingdom”.
Rabat shore excursion from Casablanca Highlights :
- Travel the first city of Morocco, for a tour and excursion to chill out other than setting up paper work
- View highly ranked Rbati spots of history referring to the Hassan Tower and Mausoleum of Mohammed V
- Swim in Chellah for a water pool of Roman history protected by the world referential institution UNESCO
- Dig in a new way of defining Rabat as you have a close look at the blue-and-white kasbah and do some reminder shopping between the caring arms and walls of the medina
- Hearing the captivating history of the land beneath your feet
- Guarantee yourself full comfort with an air-conditioned and comfy car for the pick up the drop off and the tour a well experienced guide