Shared 3 days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour is Morocco’s most popular desert tour.
connecting these two imperial cities passing through beautiful ancient villages. The distance between Marrakech and Fes is about 530 kilometers. You’ll have to spend at least two nights and 3 days on the road. With exceptional local food, unbelievable scenery, and ancient villages dating thousands of years and still used today.
Since you have chosen to venture in the deep Sahara and Moroccan desert wearing your safari cape note that. This shared desert trip to Fez through Merzouga is shared with the best of all seasoned travelers or Moroccan Sahara crackers.Who seeks Fes from Marrakech once, in Merzouga, you will ride the camels and go Enjoy a starry night under a clear and peaceful sky.
Likewise, you will spend some quality time with the staff with music around the fire. After a delicious dinner in a deep desert camp tent beyond the dunes of Erg Chebbi and under the stars of Sahara. To sum up we will make this trip from Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour through the Moroccan desert. resemble a romantic letter solely as an expression of care and deep-hearted feelings we have for you.
Most importantly This desert trip Shared Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour through Merzouga. Will be memorable for you as a gate for a permanently tattooed stay in the Moroccan legend.
You must behind your screen now working out your travel plan to the most beautiful country of the world A.K.A Morocco yet unbelievably be it your first or your 10th time to this country you will always ask for more .
There is one thing that novice, experienced travellers and tour takers should know : An acknowledged or testified travel adventure in the dearest Morocco cannot be so by any means except if you let yourself in the shared 3days Sahara tour From Marrakesh to Fes for Morocco.
With the below highlights belongs to our shared 3 days desert tour from Marrakesh to fez you shall :
- Drive out in your motor across the High Atlas Mountains by the shifty lane of Tizin Tichka
- Catch a close deep sight of the distinguished and notorious Kasbah of Ait BenHaddou
- Praise the majesty and delicacy mix bracing the valley of roses to Dades Canyons
- Make yourself a footway through the Todra adventure from the oasis to the high-heeled cliffs passing by the Todra canyons
- Ride the mythic Sahara Symbolic camels in Erg Chebbi dunes while witnessing the sun rise and fall
- Enjoy a capping night in the Moroccan Sahara desert nomad style in, Merzouga
- Finally yet importantly, hit the road from Merzouga to Fes and let the sand lead you to the Middle Atlas Mountains and the alpine forests