Being in Marrakesh means experiencing light brownie colors and texture all over the place in infinity Being in Marrakesh is also synonym to clay capturing your eyes, your nose added to your toes that is the main reason behind nicknaming Marrakesh “The Ochre, red city”…
The question is have you seen Marrakesh in green spectacles? The question is does Marrakesh change colors?
Ourika Valley is the answer for both the above interrogations Ourika is indeed the green side of Marrakesh
Don’t you believe? Well the Shared One-day trip to Ourika Valley is the irrefutable proof that Marrakesh can go Green
Hop in the Shared One-day trip excursion to Ourika and see for yourself how brown lights up in green with the miracle of Ourika valley in a shared day trip and excursion from Marrakesh to Ourika to glimpse the satisfying alternation in the shades of the Darling Ourika valley .
From Marrakesh to Ourika valley Shared day trip offers you the following activities :
- Ride in with globe-strollers like you in this One-day trip to Ourika Valley for a one day long and tight clasp of the valley of Ourika.
- Assist to the majestically Mountains of the high Atlas in the background picture
- Bite in the deliciously simple rurality of the villages along the way to Ourika and discover the affordable yet precious lux of the villages
- Reach the peak of the shower Cascade of Stti Fatma to enjoy the view from up there
- Reward your insides with a freshly made Ouriki Tajine in celebration of this travel event